running fast. breathing hard.i struggled through conformity. “join us” they chanted. “never!” i screamed. i chugged along, alone. i didn’t want to obey. conformity? it just wasn’t my thing. “join us” they whispered again. “no!!! i wont!!!” i began to shake to my core struggling through.
a coven a million light years away beckoned me home. but over them, i heard the chanting ” no tattoos, no dyed hair, no piercings” i strained to stay to myself, not to conform. “no…” i whimpered. “no? to conformity? this will not due.” they started to chant again. “no make up, no dark clothing.” i couldn’t get away. “conform” they insisted.
but i? i stood strong. i will not conform. i will strut my INDIVIDUALITY. my “me” sequence. the one who I am, is who I CHOSE to be. don’t change me. let me be me. because i? i am BEAUTIFUL. i show no conformity. i show the world
I am beautiful. i am
Not just another pretty face, so
Don’t change me because
I am an individual who is
I am different, so please
Don’t try to “represent” what you can never become. because i am
Uniquely me. i am
Another odd ball out. someone who doesn’t want to be like the rest.
Let me stat true to myself.
I am me, and that will change for no one. and i’m trusting
That you will let me be who i am.
Yes. i’m me.
“Don’t let the ones who created you be the ones you destroy. it will all be in spite.”
from top to bottom, we strive to be
the ones we need to be
the ones we want to be
day in and day out
we struggle to find a place
where we truly belong
a place we want to be
the place we need to be
but while at the top
we do what we have to stay there
even if it means knocking down our best friend
our only friend we need
the only friend we want
we forget who’s there when no one else is
we become pig-headed
enriched with attitude
filled with no remorse
we carry on, and end up alone
we surpass who we wanted to be
become who we don’t
join in on the hatred
become a walking example of who we hate
the ones who made us, become the ones who destroy us
they become the ones we stray to for help
hate becomes a virtue
death becomes an inevitable flaw of inconvenience
we become who we despise so greatly
that the fame washes us away
and we become
1. i’m really short. i am like im 5’0″ maybe…. like anyone who’s 7 is probably taller than me…seriously im very tiny. just ask anybody.
2. i work 2 jobs
3. i am happily engaged to the best man ever, and have been for about a year..(waiting till February to get married) just makes my life easier on so many levels.
4. my favorite band is pierce the veil
5. my priority is getting a degree in engineering design development computer science software. which just means i’m going to design apps for a living..
6. i have a 1966 ford pickup short wheel base.
7. im not one to deal with whine bags so if you’re a whine bag just don’t even talk to me…seriously i hate it when people cry about something that they have absolutely no control over..
8. i have a lot of pet-peeves
9. last year i went to warped tour and got to personally meet jeffrie star. whom is a very amazing person to be around. the best experience of my life.
10. i don’t really relish on everything people say.
11. criticism is a good friend of mine. i love love love constructive criticism. so give me ideas in how to make my stuff better guys!!
12. i don’t like alot of sugary stuff
13. every-time i cook something(which is everyday) i like to cook it from scratch because i think it tastes better (:
14. i hate fast food
15. my parents raised me that bullying isn’t right and i will not stand by while someone bullies someone else just because they are different. bullying is the stupidest thing i have ever heard. if you don’t like the person then stay away from them. duh…and talking about someone behind their back makes you sissy. either say it to their face or don’t say it at all..